Monday 16 September 2013

Ivy's Opening Night Looms

My name is Myra Thomas and I've become addicted to Blackwood Little Theatre! I joined a few months ago, to help behind the scenes. Then began the preparation for Dads Army. I was asked by the lovely Peta Maidman (Director) to prompt, and happily agreed. Within a few weeks I had become further engrossed and was sooo pleased to be asked to play the small part in Mums Army (with lines too!) of Ivy Samways, the obliging lass from the sweet shop. Rehearsals have been great, plenty of laughs and lots of good company.


So here I am a few days before opening night and hoping that all goes well. If Captain Mainwaring lets me join the ladies section then I will get to spend time with that lovely lad Frank Pike!

Myra Thomas will be playing Ivy Samways

It's going to be a great production, with lots of laughter, so please come along to see my stage debut with the wonderful actors that are part of Blackwood Little Theatre.


1 comment: